Give your a dog a boost of energy with these Puppy Protein Bites! Packed with wholesome ingredients, these bites are perfect for active pups who need a little extra fuel during playtime of training sessions.
Puppy Protein Bites
- ½ Cup Full Moon Savory Sticks, Rough Chopped
- 1 ½ Cups Rolled Oats
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Flax Seeds
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flakes
- ¼ Cup Honey
- Place all ingredients into a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, and mix 3-4 minutes on medium-low speed or until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Scoop mixture out and roll into bite-sized balls. Place the balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Once all the bites are formed, place the baking sheet in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour. Chilling helps the bites firm up and hold their shape.
- Once chilled, the Puppy Protein Bites are ready to serve to your pup!
Store the treats in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also freeze them for longer shelf life.
- These Puppy Protein Bites are a versatile treat that can be customized to suit your dog's preferences. Feel free to add other dog-friendly ingredients like cooked carrots, peas, or even a sprinkle of shredded cheese for added flavor.
- These bites are perfect for on-the-go snacks or as rewards during training sessions.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of Puppy Protein Bites that will keep your dog fueled and ready for any adventure. Whether they're chasing balls at the park or learning new tricks at home, these nutritious treats are sure to be a hit with your furry companion.